Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blog update/new direction

Wow, this Austin experience is starting to feel like toooo much. Father dying, our pets giving in to old age, Africa's death, what more could a pessimist like me ask for? Well, at least my second baby was born October 26th, so not all bad, right?
So, my resolution from all these deaths, especially in the face of my eldest saying to us: "you did a bad bad thing! you should have let Africa (our cat) die on his own time!", is to start afresh - turning this blog around and writing about food, the food i cook, the food my lover bakes, and probably other people's food.
So, today, there a few things planned for our meals.
Kale Cesar salad like here: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Tuscan-Kale-Caesar-Slaw-366450

Hummus that is already cooking

and bread. Photos will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment